Kingston and the Magic Stone: A Decodable Chapter Book (The Science of Reading Decodable Books)
Kingston and the Magic Stone: A Decodable Chapter Book
(The Science of Reading Decodable Books)
Paperback – April 2, 2023
by Adam Free (Author)
Introducing "Kingston and the Magic Stone" – an exciting decodable chapter book perfect for young readers!
This engaging story follows the adventures of Kingston, a boy wizard, and his pet crow Crowly as they explore ancient magic ruins. Kingston and Crowly stumble upon a mysterious magic stone while exploring the ruins, but they soon discover that evil wizards are after the stone too! Will Kingston be able to keep the stone safe from harm?
"Kingston and the Magic Stone" is a great addition to any child's library, with features including:
- Decodable chapter book that follows the principles of The Science of Reading and Orton Gillingham, perfect for struggling readers and those with dyslexia.
- Short chapters that are perfect for first and second-grade students.
- Extra-large print for dyslexic readers.
- Structured literacy that aids in building reading fluency and comprehension.
- Easy chapter books that are perfect for young readers to develop reading confidence.
- Wizard books for kids that explore the magic of the wizarding world.
This book includes words that are one and two syllable, short vowels, digraphs, beginning consonant blends, vowel teams, silent e, and controlled r words.
Don't miss out on this exciting adventure with Kingston and Crowly! Order your copy of "Kingston and the Magic Stone" today and watch your child's reading skills soar!
Publisher: Independently Published
(April 2, 2023)
Paperback: 71 pages
Item Weight: 2.89 ounces
Dimensions: 5 x 0.16 x 8 inches