African Patterns Coloring Book
Awesome traditional African patterns with a bohemian touch. These beautiful abstract illustrations will make sure you start asking questions about why such patterns never go out of fashion and why most tribes still use them in textiles. Don't be afraid to use uncommon colors that original makers never thought of this will help you relax more.
- Delightful single sided illustrations
- A perfect gift for any African culture lovers
- Once finished, you can frame the images or use them as posters
- There's same extra space where you can add your own touch
- Hours of fun and relaxation
You can click on our name to see more books.
Author: Bluebee Journals
Publisher: Independently Published
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 11.00h x 8.50w x 0.21d
This title is not returnable.