Black Girls Big Dreams - Coloring Book: A Children's Coloring Book - With Beautiful Hairstyles like Braids, Cornrows and Afros (9798645351199)
A princess doesn't have to have smoothly combed hair, and a magical fairy doesn't need to look Western European to be beautiful and self-confident. African hairstyles like cornrows, braids, twists, and natural hair can look just as feminine as bobs and ponytails.
And that's precisely why I've created this wonderful coloring book for dark-skinned girls. This book offers 31 great illustrations featuring a number of dark skinned girls with different hairstyles making their dreams a reality: riding a unicorn, dancing, being a mermaid, or simply eating ice cream...everything a little girl's heart desires.
This coloring book isn't just for African, African-American, or mixed-race children, but for anyone - young or old - who has decided to fight against racism and is committed to intercultural exchange. Children will have a lot of fun coloring the lovingly designed pictures, and this book shows them that diversity, acceptance, open-mindedness, and equality are essential.
- Features 31 self-confident girls with lovely hairstyles like cornrows, braids, dreadlocks, and natural hair
- Girls are pictured as a princess, a mermaid, a fairy, a superhero, and much more
- Promotes diversity, acceptance, open-mindedness, and equality
- Discourages racism and discrimination
- Perfect for girls of African descent
- Single-sided pages prevent bleed-through
- Suitable for children ages 2-12 years
Have fun coloring
Publisher: Independently Published (05/13/2020)
Paperback: 64 pages
Item Weight: 0.38lbs
Dimensions: 11.02h x 8.50w x 0.13d
This title is not returnable